My Thing For Bling specialises in creating custom made jewellery. If you’ve always dreamed of designing a one of a kind custom made engagement ring, or if you have an idea that you would like to develop with the assistance of our expert jewellers, we can help you create a piece of designer jewellery you’ll treasure forever.
How it works:
- Email us with a description, a drawing or a photo of a piece you’d like us to produce or replicate
- We will work with you to determine the right characteristics for your piece of jewellery to ensure it is within your budget. This is a detailed process that will include the discussion of the setting, metal and the 4 C’s of colour, clarity, carat and cut. Our jewellers can also make recommendations for your consideration. Once all requirements are confirmed, we will provide you with a quote that is completely obligation free.
- Your inspiration is brought to life by our expert jewellers. On completion, photos will be sent to you for your approval to ensure that your vision has been accurately translated.
- We appreciate that your piece needs to be perfect, and if you are not 100% happy with the outcome, we welcome you to request changes. If the changes requested are in line with the original design these will be made in a timely fashion and completely free of charge.
- Once changes, if required are made – photos are again sent for your final approval.
- Personalised engravings, if requested, are made (setting permitting) and your piece is then polished, packaged and ready for postage.
Concerned that you’ll not be able to tell your ring is perfect based on the photos we send you? Depending on what you are having made, we have several options to give you peace of mind, these include sketches, 3 dimensional to scale drawings, and wax replicas.